Monday, June 3, 2013

Untitled

For those who think they got me,
held me down
while i teared up
more or less melancholy.
For those who made my smiles
so Frequent,
then used them as ways
to disguise Inconsiderate treatment.
Once more,
to those who take blame
for my bereavement
whom which
cant tell
fiction from truth
nor recognize unleashed emotions
from concealment.
To those of you,
to whom i refer,
know who u are
but won't concur
bc hate
has you broken
left silent
still outspoken
leaves you pleased
for a sec,
a quick remedy,
but on the return
you burned a bridge
gained an enemy.
when you thought that i
would not remember
i was there to recall them
return them to sender.
if you all believe
that you got away
without any trouble
complications
or dismay.
Will have to live
that life that you chose
everyday
and lost a friend
like no other
but still ill keep u
in mind as i pray.
I shall call this prayer
untitled
due to its
lack of the truth or reasonings
of the malpractice
you compiled .
Ill ask for your forgiveness
as i forgave .
So you can move forward
without regrets
or restrictions
resulting in a little boy
growing up as a man
not a man growing up
with a little boys traditions. 
ill remember ur verse
how it was precise
and rehearsed
ill laugh
because your entitled self
has no title.
left untitled
and utterly alone
and mislead
I kneel down
i cross my hands
speak your name
bow my head.

No comments: