Saturday, July 14, 2012

I LOVE YOU

I Love You

Once it was said
to make my frown into a smile
but was then said again
to leave me in a state of a foolishness denial.
Where did it start?
who was the first
or the first one who heard these few words in sweet verse? 
Who accomplished a separate meaning
for a parent to child
from two young enchanted souls filled with lustful hearts running wild?
Similarities in both
Still share a most genuine smile.
We say it to express how we feel
and then even when a devious mind 
negotiates a devious deal.
I know some people will say it just once
becasue they believe in the strength of its meaning
while others will say it so often too much
because they're to eager for the attention and or feeling.
These few words hold an incredible might
they've made wonderful miracles flourish
yet destroyed innocent people to maim, scream, and fight.
I think i have felt it once before
but many ways
through a haze
mental craze
had it lasting even a total of four days.
Three words can bring heaven to hell
then hell up above you.
Treat with respect and beware
So aware who you tell
I LOVE YOU to.

1 comment:

Marie(Mom) said...

Christ traveled to the earth
And left behind his throne above;
No distance was too great for him
Because he was compelled by love.
What God gave to us, he wants us to share.