Saturday, September 22, 2012

huh?

huh?!?

im inconplete i wont mend i wont come together i cant allow any more damage to be done bc i wont survive only whether. i was thrown off the highest cliff ever didnt float down like a feather hit the the ground just felt dead there! its not a feeling i underdand its not a pain i can make sense of its only myentire reasin to smile and it left me shattered with all inventory of a fairytail story to be used in the making of a horror movie something gory!  im recked waseted vexed fro,\m desruction so abrasive call it a tragic love tail i call the day my heart ran away bc it was it was ashamed it had failed. why cant the peices seem to find a way to fix there current  spot stated if the state they were in was the very first place they were created umm  cant i once be elated that i found a diamoned the hard way instead it was jaded i kept it anyway but it resented the fact that it was tarnished n chiped so it blew me up sunk my battle ship i get hurt bc i needed to feel needed im eager to reuse the deleted im ignorant bc i believed it wouldnt butter me up just to write its final page and not read it. so im destruction made up of thethings that made me jeer its only my favorite candy wrapper and water baloon filled up by my tears sadder then charlie brown draging his dogs leash n collor off a freeway intersection at rush hour or thmisuse of 3 words that have power or ur last bowl of good cereal pored into mik that went sour my soul is devoured fucked up i want to sleep np\ow and  never wake up

No comments: